A young worker severely injured in an electrical accident is sharing his story through a film, to raise awareness of electrical safety issues in the workplace.
A 21-year-old man died last month after being electrocuted while working alone in a West Melbourne building site, bringing the Victorian fatality toll to 10 for 2021.
Queensland's Electrical Safety Office has been granted an injunction against a rogue operator accused of performing unlicensed electrical work.
Two NSW companies and a company director have been charged with breaching work health and safety legislation, after a worker suffered a serious electric shock.
A Northern Territory electrical services company and its director have been fined $160,000, following the death of a fourth-year apprentice.
A man who conducted electrical work across multiple sites in Queensland without a valid electrical work licence has been fined $30,000.
The MFL-2 Multi Function Cable Lockout Devices from Cirlock are versatile devices which can be used to lock out a number of different energy sources, including valves and steering wheels on vehicles.
The Brisbane District Court has dismissed an appeal from an outdoor advertising company against an earlier conviction, with the original fine to remain unchanged.
The NSW Government has launched a new campaign to highlight the importance of electrical safety for workers and home owners.
WorkSafe Victoria is investigating an incident in which a farm worker was electrocuted while operating a telehandler and subsequently died.
The AS/NZS 61439 fully type-tested outdoor main switchboard from Fuji SMBE Macquarie has passed rigorous testing to provide safety, performance and longevity.
SafeWork NSW inspectors will visit construction sites to ensure electricians are operating safely and have the right control measures to manage electrical risks.