Factory set to prevent pressure changes, the ToolReg In-line Air Regulator is designed to be fully tamper-proof and ensure that only the required pressure is used for each individual pneumatic tool.
The Electrical Safety Office of Queensland has issued a safety alert for electricity meter installers after switchboards caused two separate electric shocks from battery powered devices.
Two companies have been fined $600,000 and $450,000 after a young worker was fatally electrocuted while working on a warehouse roof in 2019.
A WA tradesman has been fined $7500 after he mistakenly wired live parts of a shutter power cord into a mains power socket outlet, causing an electrician to receive a mild electric shock.
This vacuum is suitable for the recovery of fluids like coolant, hydraulic oils, sludge and chips, wastewater, tramp oil and liquid spills.
Building and Energy has urged WA manufacturers to ensure that testing of electrical equipment above a certain voltage is only carried out by licensed electricians.
Western Power has been fined for not providing adequate testing instructions, which could have prevented voltage rises that damaged electrical appliances at a Lacelin property.
Western Power has been fined after an electric shock error caused four Kingsley homes to become live with up to 230 volts of electricity, with one man sustaining an electric shock.
Metro Trains Melbourne has been fined $100,000 for failing to ensure that the workplace was safe, after a worker suffered an electric shock in 2018.
In November and December 2021, Queensland's Electrical Licensing Committee took disciplinary actions against 14 licence holders.
An electrician has been fined $2000 for failing to follow kilowatt-hour meter replacement guidelines, which led to three people receiving electrical shocks.
A bolt tensioning device that protects nuclear power workers by enabling groups of fasteners to be torqued or released immediately has opened doors for Aussie innovators at global electricity plants.
A WA electrical company and electrician have been fined a combined $32,500 for failing to install a key safety component in a switchboard.
Fires are devastating, but the effects of toxic smoke can be even worse in terms of corrosive smoke damage to electronic equipment in areas such as communications and data centres.
Two plumbers employed by a large Perth plumbing, gas and electrical company have been fined for assessing customers' switchboards without an electrical licence.