A transport company has been fined $75,000 after a worker suffered an electric shock when a mobile crane struck overhead powerlines at a construction site.
A Victorian transport company has been charged after a worker was injured when a crane truck he was operating struck overhead powerlines.
The Cirlock CLK-1 contractor lockout kits have been put together especially for commercial tradespeople and contractors working on various sites.
The Stanilite emergency and exit lighting range is engineered to a modular design format, to promote straightforward installation and maintenance.
Queensland's independent Work Health and Safety Prosecutor has laid industrial manslaughter changes, following a crane-related fatal electrocution.
After an alarming spike in the number of serious incidents involving machinery hitting powerlines, ESV is pleading with operators to 'Look Up and Live'.
A young worker severely injured in an electrical accident is sharing his story through a film, to raise awareness of electrical safety issues in the workplace.
Two NSW companies and a company director have been charged with breaching work health and safety legislation, after a worker suffered a serious electric shock.
The Brisbane District Court has dismissed an appeal from an outdoor advertising company against an earlier conviction, with the original fine to remain unchanged.
A series of support initiatives from Clipsal, ranging from mental health management to professional training, have been launched to support Victorian tradespeople.
Following its transition to outdoor safety, SICK has outlined how best to implement its outdoor safety laser scanner, outdoorScan3, in many applications.
Queensland's Electrical Safety office has launched a case study film, warning electrical workers of the dangers of arc flash.
A Queensland contractor has been fined $30,000, after a worker sustained serious electrical injuries while installing edge protection on a roof.
WorkSafe Victoria is investigating the derailment of a Sydney-Melbourne passenger train that led to two deaths in Wallan, Victoria.
The NHP Cortem EXEL-L series of emergency LED lights are certified to AS 2293.3.