Tennant Company has introduced the new M20 Scrubber-Sweeper in Australia and New Zealand. The M20 is the industry's first and only single-system scrubber-sweeper that sweeps and scrubs in a single system called FloorSmart, offering superior cleaning results in just one pass - wet or dry.
Tennant FloorSmart eliminates the complexity of traditional sweeper-scrubbers (two machines bolted together) by utilising one pair of brushes that efficiently dry sweep, wet sweep or wet scrub. The M20 features a wet/dry synthetic fibre-panel filter that enables excellent dust-control while sweeping wet or dry. The M20's high dump 110 L hopper and a 212 L/276 L solution/recovery maximise cleaning productivity.
The M20 dramatically improves the safety:
- FaST, Foam activated Scrubbing Technology, increases overall floor traction by up to 21% and is certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) of US to reduce slip-and-fall. FaST is also safer for the environment and carries the 'Smart Approved Watermark' for using 70% less water than traditional scrubbing methods.
- Dura-Track parabolic rear squeegee provides consistent water pick-up across the width of the squeegee resulting in dryer, safer floors.
- ErgoSpace operator compartment provides excellent cleaning path visibility, retractable seatbelts as standard, a horn in the steering wheel, an ergonomic adjustable seat and a propel pedal.
- Hygienic Tanks with Variable Drain Valves - Enable simple and safe disposal of solution and recovered water by the user who can then access, inspect and sanitise the Hygienic tanks.
- Thermo-Sentry maximises safety by monitoring the temperature of the air passing through the vacuum system and shuts the machine down if that temperature gets to high.
- Grip-n-Go corner rollers minimise damage to both the machine frame and the facility with rollers that grip a wall or stationary object and roll the machine forward.
- Standard headlights and LED tail-lights, which turn white in reverse, provide maximum operator visibility and machine awareness, increasing employee and facility safety.
For further information on Tennant's latest products and upcoming events, visit www.tennantco.com.au and sign up to receive members-only exclusive specials, news and information tailored to your needs and cleaning priorities.
Phone: 02 9839 9780
The HEMCO Drench shower features a combination shower and eye/face wash, for immediate drenching...
The VacuFil 125i, 150i and 250i digital extraction units from KEMPER combine easy handling with...
The HEMCO Flammable Storage Cabinet is designed to store flammable chemicals, with...