Melbourne electrician dies while working under house


Thursday, 27 August, 2020


Melbourne electrician dies while working under house

WorkSafe Victoria is investigating the death of a self-employed electrician, who died while working at a property in Croydon on 18 August 2020. It is believed the 37-year-old man was electrocuted while working under the house. The fatality brings the number of deaths this year to 47, which is three more than at the same time last year.

Image credit: ©stock.adobe.com/au/Davizro Photography

Related News

Vic farm worker dies of electrocution

WorkSafe Victoria is investigating an incident in which a farm worker was electrocuted while...

SafeWork NSW conducts campaign to reduce risky electrical work

SafeWork NSW inspectors will visit construction sites to ensure electricians are operating safely...

Safety reminder issued following two electric shock incidents

SafeWork SA has reminded businesses of the risks of electric shock, after two separate electric...


  • All content Copyright © 2020 Westwick-Farrow Pty Ltd