IICA Industrial Machinery Safety Forum (ISO/TC199 seminars)
20 November, 2023 - 21 November, 2023
This event will be an opportunity to learn about recently revised machinery standards and their application. All the speakers are the respective chairs of each technical committee for each standard and, as a result, have knowledge to share on each of these topic areas.
- Hear about recently revised machinery standards and their application.
- Learn what is new and what is planned for each of the standards mentioned.
- Meet with each of the speakers during breaks and discuss any topics of particular interest.
- Get a better understanding of the latest requirements, new technologies emerging and how they might be applied to machinery safety applications.
- Learn about the latest interpretation of safety requirements in a complex and dynamic machinery safety environment.
- Understand the international requirements if you are designing and building machinery for export.
- Gain some understanding about our local standard and the adoption of international standards into AS/NZS 4024.
- Learn how machines from overseas will comply in Australia and New Zealand.