RPB Z4 Welding Respirator

Saturday, 01 September, 2018 | Supplied by: RPB Advancing Your Safety

Rpb safety z4

The RPB Z4 Welding Respirator weighs only 805 g including ADF lens and cape. It comprises an ANSI Z87+ approved grinding visor and a flip-up welding visor which users can lift to check welds and instantly begin grinding. The large ADF lens has an optical quality rating of with the all-important fourth “1” (angular dependence control).

The Z4’s numerous options and adjustments make it versatile and suitable for all production welding. It can be paired with the PX4 Air Powered Air Purifying Respirator or a Supplied Air system.

There are six points of adjustment on the Z4 Head Suspension to ensure it fits securely and moves with the wearer’s head. The padding distributes the weight evenly across the head, eliminating pressure points and strain on the neck. Optional side padding further increases the stability and comfort, and provides noise attenuation.

The Z4 features a patent-pending dual air distribution system. 80% of incoming air is delivered to the breathe zone through a swivel outlet, and the remaining 20% is directed to the lens, eliminating fogging.

Every Z4 package includes Shade 5 Peripheral Side Windows and Window Blockers, allowing wearers to choose the option that best suits them, or switch between them depending on the application.

Online: www.rpbsafety.com
Phone: 0011 64 3 357 1761
Related Products

Oliver Footwear All Terrain (AT) 65-490 safety boots

Oliver Footwear All Terrain (AT) 65-490 safety boots are completely waterproof and have a full...

E2S Warning Signals D1xB2 Xenon LED explosion-proof beacons

The E2S Warning Signals D1xB2 Xenon LED explosion-proof beacons are designed for installation in...

Ninja HPT Grip X and Ice safety gloves

Ninja HPT Grip X gloves offer good grip, dexterity, breathability and lightweight comfort.

  • All content Copyright © 2019 Westwick-Farrow Pty Ltd