Introducing a New Generation of Safety Laser Scanner — Allen-Bradley SafeZone 3
Your people are your greatest asset, so keeping up with best latest developments in personnel protection is paramount.
Safety laser scanners are an essential safety mechanism in manufacturing plant, particularly those requiring regular access before packaging a final product. Staff need access to the product without having to regularly open and close guarding, which is where the Allen-Bradley SafeZone 3 Safety Laser Scanner comes in.
The SafeZone 3 CIP Safety over EtherNet/IP enables Integration of the SafeZone 3 safety laser scanner in a GuardLogix Control System available through NHP. It has an innovative design that not only ensures the safety of your personnel but also cuts down on maintenance and spare parts.
SafeZone 3 features high-definition distance measurement scanning technology with a substantial increase in the number of pulses per scan, along with two scan cycle settings which result in improved performance in dusty environments and increased immunity to optical interference.
Rapid setup and troubleshooting
- 442L AOP and Premier Integration in Studio 5000 allows for easy integration into a Logix system
- Faceplate support for View platform
- DLR support
- A variety of mounting brackets reduce installation time and provide increased vibration resistance
- Supports up to 8 configurable fields, 8 monitoring cases with simultaneous monitoring of 4 zones.
- 5.5 metre safety field range over 275° in a robust, compact housing
- Colour display screen providing status and diagnostic information
- Push buttons allow ease of searching display screen menu
- Innovative scanning technology — High Definition Distance Measurement provides an outstanding ratio between wide scanning range and compact design for simple integration into a machine or work cell
- Rugged design — Developed for harsh industrial environments, the SafeZone3 is more resilient and robust while increasing productivity through increased up-time
- Expanded scan angle — Protective safety field range: 5.5 metres, with a maximum scanning angle of 275°
- Smart connectivity via: EtherNet/IP connections with fast device replacement due to integrated configuration memory
Intuitive operation: Simple commissioning using 442L AOP, SafeZone 3 has a bright multicolored display screen
For further information on the Allen-Bradley SafeZone 3 or other safety, motor control or power distribution products, please call your local NHP representative or email us:
Australia — 1300 NHP NHP email@example.com
New Zealand — 0800 NHP NHP firstname.lastname@example.org
Preventative maintenance is a worthwhile investment and very effective when the costs of lost...
SICK offers its modular Eco-System for AGCs — with sensor solutions that make autonomous...
Drivers who are stressed, rushing or otherwise unhappy are likely to make worse decisions behind...