Western Australia work safety awards
WorkSafe WA is calling for entries for the 2007 Work Safety awards. Entry is open to individuals, groups, organisations or enterprises operating within WA.
The awards were introduced in 2006 to recognise outstanding OHS management, solutions and innovation in WA workplaces that reduce the risk of work-related injury and disease.
The five award categories for 2007 are:
- Best workplace safety and health management system;
- Best workplace safety and health practices in small business;
- Best public sector leadership for injury prevention and management;
- Best solution to an identified workplace safety and health issue;
- Best individual contribution to safety and health.
Entries close 13 July. For further information, contact email@example.com.
A Victorian transport company has been charged following the death of a worker who was run over...
SafeWork NSW will conduct site visits across Wagga Wagga to ensure that businesses are managing...
A recent spate of incidents involving fixed plant has prompted WorkSafe Queensland to issue a...