Western Australia work safety awards
WorkSafe WA is calling for entries for the 2007 Work Safety awards. Entry is open to individuals, groups, organisations or enterprises operating within WA.
The awards were introduced in 2006 to recognise outstanding OHS management, solutions and innovation in WA workplaces that reduce the risk of work-related injury and disease.
The five award categories for 2007 are:
- Best workplace safety and health management system;
- Best workplace safety and health practices in small business;
- Best public sector leadership for injury prevention and management;
- Best solution to an identified workplace safety and health issue;
- Best individual contribution to safety and health.
Entries close 13 July. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A sheet metal fabrication company has been fined $40,000 after a workplace incident that led to a...
A cattle company in Central Australia has pleaded guilty and been fined $30,000 after a freak...
Diamond Valley Pork has been fined $130,000 for a 2019 incident in which a worker's hand was...