The newest product available from INGAL EPS is the Handrail Seesaw. This innovative seesaw pole is the ideal lighting solution for improving safety and reducing maintenance costs for handrail-mounted lighting applications. The handrail seesaw eliminates the need for dangerous height work as maintenance of luminaires can be carried out from ground or walkway level, minimising the risk of a fall or accidents.
The Handrail Seesaw can be used in a multitude of applications such as - industrial walkways, stairways, bridges, schools, commercial premises, mines, fire escapes, gangways, power stations, sewage treatment works and marinas.
The Handrail Seesaw -
- Can be installed virtually anywhere as the system lowers safely by swinging down for maintenance
- Can be rotated 360° to point the luminaire in any direction
- Requires no tools for lowering and raising
- Is quick and easy being a one-person operation system
- Eliminates the need for working at height
- Has the ability to hold luminaires and other equipment up to 10 kg in weight
- Accommodates most mounting options and spigots are made to suit application
- Suitable for Wind Region/Terrain Categories A2, A3 & B3
The handrail seesaw can be welded to rails or attached using u-bolts. The poles are hot dip galvanized as standard but can also be manufactured from stainless steel. Adjustable height is from 2.3 m with the standard outreach length being 300 mm. INGAL EPS can manufacture customised Handrail Seesaw designs based on different height and outreach lengths.
For more information on the Handrail Seesaw or special requirements, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our NEW Website.
The Pack King LEV8 single-person lifter is a hybrid, using a ladder (with fitted hand rails), to...
The Dropsafe Helideck Perimeter Safety Net system is designed to protect offshore workers and...
Scaffshield is an anti-tamper assembly that can be applied to scaffold couplers and node points...