DBI-SALA has announced the launch of their second generation ExoFit harness, the ExoFit XP.
The harness, designed for commercial use, is durable, safe and effective, comfortable and user-friendly. The ExoFit XP incorporates all of the standard features of the ExoFit as well as advanced features including:
- lightweight 3-D mesh padding that wicks away moisture;
- removable back and leg padding for easy cleaning;
- superior 'X' design padding that wraps around the wearer for no-tangle donning;
- web keepers with overlap for securing excess webbing;
- stand-up spring-loaded dorsal D-ring that makes lanyard or SRL connection quick and easy;
- and an impact indicator built into the back D-ring.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA's ExoFit XP harness range call 1800 245 002 (AUS) or 0800 212 505 (NZ).
DBI-SALA is a brand of Capital Safety, designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and fall protection equipment.
Solar Shine Solar Cleano F1 solar cleaning robot
Solar Shine Australia has partnered with a solar cleaning robot manufacturer.
Pack King LEV8 single-person lifter
The Pack King LEV8 single-person lifter is a hybrid, using a ladder (with fitted hand rails), to...
Dropsafe Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
The Dropsafe Helideck Perimeter Safety Net system is designed to protect offshore workers and...