DBI-SALA has announced the launch of their second generation ExoFit harness, the ExoFit XP.
The harness, designed for commercial use, is durable, safe and effective, comfortable and user-friendly. The ExoFit XP incorporates all of the standard features of the ExoFit as well as advanced features including:
- lightweight 3-D mesh padding that wicks away moisture;
- removable back and leg padding for easy cleaning;
- superior 'X' design padding that wraps around the wearer for no-tangle donning;
- web keepers with overlap for securing excess webbing;
- stand-up spring-loaded dorsal D-ring that makes lanyard or SRL connection quick and easy;
- and an impact indicator built into the back D-ring.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA's ExoFit XP harness range call 1800 245 002 (AUS) or 0800 212 505 (NZ).
DBI-SALA is a brand of Capital Safety, designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and fall protection equipment.
Scaffshield is an anti-tamper assembly that can be applied to scaffold couplers and node points...
The Sayfa KOMBI KS90 is an aluminium, supported elevated walkway.
The Genie GS-1330m scissor lift is designed for compact manoeuvrability and is suitable to...