DBI-SALA has announced the launch of their second generation ExoFit harness, the ExoFit XP.
The harness, designed for commercial use, is durable, safe and effective, comfortable and user-friendly. The ExoFit XP incorporates all of the standard features of the ExoFit as well as advanced features including:
- lightweight 3-D mesh padding that wicks away moisture;
- removable back and leg padding for easy cleaning;
- superior 'X' design padding that wraps around the wearer for no-tangle donning;
- web keepers with overlap for securing excess webbing;
- stand-up spring-loaded dorsal D-ring that makes lanyard or SRL connection quick and easy;
- and an impact indicator built into the back D-ring.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA's ExoFit XP harness range call 1800 245 002 (AUS) or 0800 212 505 (NZ).
DBI-SALA is a brand of Capital Safety, designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and fall protection equipment.
The Dropsafe Helideck Perimeter Safety Net system is designed to protect offshore workers and...
Scaffshield is an anti-tamper assembly that can be applied to scaffold couplers and node points...
The Sayfa KOMBI KS90 is an aluminium, supported elevated walkway.