SAFETYconnect 2017 is an exciting new event for the health and safety sector that features a two-day, two-stream conference program with a ‘mock trial’ as one of the headline acts.
The conference program will feature a huge line-up of local and international experts, including the following confirmed speakers:
- Bernie Doyle, Chairman and President, NSCA Foundation
- Rene Van Der Merwe, Head of Workplace Health & Safety, Qantas
- Michael Tooma, Partner, Clyde & Co
- Andrew Russell, Director, Actrua
- Tim Fleming, General Manager HSE – Australia Hub, Laing O’Rourke
- Paul Baulch, Workplace Wellbeing, Reactivate Group
- Anna Blaikie, Head of Health, Safety and Environment – Pacific, CBRE
- Geoff Hoad, Director Workplace Health & Safety, Optus
Brought to you by the leading safety industry body, NSCA Foundation, and the premier specialist media and events company, WF Media, SAFETYconnect 2017 will also feature training workshops and an industry expo together with the conference. The expo will showcase the latest products and technology available to OHS professionals and will be open to day visitors as well as conference delegates, by registration only.
What: SAFETYconnect 2017
When: 16–17 August
Where: Rosehill Gardens Events Centre, James Ruse Drive, Rosehill, NSW
JLT hosted an important NSW workers compensation panel discussion with icare and EML...
Do you believe your workplace health and safety policy and procedure updates are communicated to...
The Victorian government is introducing road rules to protect emergency workers on the road.